Wednesday, May 4, 2011

" For Those That Like To Groove, Part 15 "



Oh yeah, the sun is finally out and a brother feels like he is ready to take on the remainder of 2011.......A lot of talk popping off about Osama and all that bullshit.....Yo, unless I see a body it's all fiction in my eyes....

Some people are actually out there celebrating.....WOW.....What are you celebrating ? More death, more killing.......Matter of fact, who is Osama Bin Laden ? Do you really know about this man, or are you willing to believe the hype....

I'm going to keep it non-fiction on the BATTLEFIELD....We deal with reality over here, I refuse to fall into the sheep mentality because Hip Hop has taught me better....

Anyway, if your in the mood for some explosive grooves- you know the motherfuckin drill cousin.....

Big Pimp Jones - Jimmy Ruckus and The Five Fingers of Death by Freestyle Records

No comments: