Saturday, April 9, 2011

" Vocabulary Spill, Part 2 "



Sometimes I think motherfuckers are stuck in a bad Twilight Zone episode.....SERIOUSLY.....Earlier today I was maxing in the yard minding my own business, and out of nowhere I end up running into one of those "walking resume" rap dudes.....You know what I'm talking about.......The type of dude that spends the majority of their time steady yelling in peoples faces about how they are really getting it in.....

YAWN........You remember that song on L.L. Cool J's first album "That's A Lie" ?....Yeah fam it was like that, but ten times worse...."I'm The CEO of Blah, Blah"......"I own the publishing on all of my artist"........." I came out to Cali from the east coast to cop these good trees".......

I usually avoid these types like the plague, but I was watching my dude from FUNKWHATYAHEARD finish his piece and this motor mouth kept buzzing around...Next thing you know he starts rhyming.....

This is where the real trouble begins......

1. He attempts to rhyme, but in the background my dude is blasting some KRS One shit- so I tell dude to knock it off...."Why are you trying to rhyme over KRS's vocals"?.......

2..He eagerly waits for the song to finish so he can start his talent show routine, accapella.....Dude starts rhyming all that crazy crime boss, fraud shit........You know what I'm talking about........A whole little tirade about his brand new Range, excessive gun play, and all that other A- Team shit.........(I don't mind hearing about all the drama, but his aura didn't match up with what he was yelling...FEEL ME).....

3..While he is rhyming he keeps staring me in the face like I'm some judge at a battle or something.....I actually pivot in a different direction and start daydreaming about wrapping my fingers around his neck just to stop all the noise pollution....,SERIOUSLY......

4..After he notices that I'm not having it, he keeps rhyming......Yeah, one of those weird new age cats that are long winded like a motherfucker.......

AHHHHHHHHH........Please don't get it twisted though....I'm not one of those bitter brothers that disses anyone and everyone just for the sake of hatred......If someone is nice at what they do-I'm the first one to give you a dap or a salute.......I actually really enjoy to see people master their craft and radiate creativity.....

But some of these clowns are just opportunist cornballs that need to stop all the fuckery...........CLOWNS....

The morale of the story kids : GET YOUR GOD DAMN BARS UP AND QUIT BEING THIRSTY !!!!!!!!

5 comments:

donaleski said...

This ones funny, I feel that type of clowns you're describing, some just got no shame... unless he's drunk and feels he belongs to some justice league or shit.

Aight...

Drasar Monumental said...

HAHAHAHA...

OUT-
D

Unknown said...

Wow! I assumed CEO's had someone getting the trees for them. What an experience that woulda been! Hahaaa!

Cash said...

haahahaha! i could def see your reaction. priceless. So is he gonna sign you or what? Dizzy.

Drasar Monumental said...

IT WAS TEN TIMES WORSE THAN IT SOUNDED......I HATE TO APPEAR SO DISGRUNTLED, BUT GOD DAMN...

YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE LOST YOUR MINDS IF YOU WOULD HAVE HEARD THIS WOBBLE HEAD...

HAHAHAHAHA......A CLOWN IS BORN EVERY MINUTE I GUESS...

YEEEE-
D