Monday, April 11, 2011

" SP-1200 Science "



When it comes to rocking crunchy drums the SP1200 is king.....I currently man handle an MPC, but I would love to add an SP to the arsenal one day just for its drum possibilities...

It just has a certain metallic sound that I can identify as soon as I hear it....

Anyway P-Body (Kick Drum Products) went the extra mile and assembled a book based solely on this classic piece of Hip Hop machinery......FRESH....

I'm in the process of ordering my copy right now........If you want to cop one yourself..

CHECK IN...


EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS
BUCKWILD, DELA, DJ I-CUE, DJ JAZZY JEFF,
DJ JOC MAX, DJ RODDY ROD,
DJ SPINNA, E-SWIFT, EASY MO BEE, GENSU DEAN,
GRAP LUVA (PeteRock's brother),
IMHOTEP, INSIGHT, J.FORCE, J-ZONE,
JAMEY STAUB (Pete Rock's sound engineer),
JEL, J-RO, KDEF, KENNY PARKER,
LEWIS PARKER, LORD FINESSE,
MAC McCRAW, NEEDLE DRIFTERZ,
NICK WIZ, SHOWBIZ, SKI BEATZ, TODD TERRY, ...

"SP1200, The Art And The Science", Greats Of Hip Hop Production De-Mystify Their Tool

No comments: