Wednesday, April 13, 2011

" Breakbeat Chaos "



It's somewhat funny when one of my peeps spot me on the avenue and ask, "What are you listening to these days?" or one of my personal favorites, "I can't find any fresh Hip Hop to listen to, where do you find the gems?"....HAHA...

My reply to both of those wobble-headed questions is- "Check out Hip Hop Battlefield or Funk What Ya Heard or any other ill blog out there like BLAH BLAH, BLAH ".....

During the pre-internet era I was real secretive about where I was getting the goods......I would even remove the labels of certain records so fools couldn't spy on my shit.....SERIOUSLY....Now I'm less ninja about it and I have no problem sharing information, music, history with anyone that truly cares to listen.....

Anyway, I'm quite sure the HIP HOP BATTLEFIELD POSSE will enjoy this episode of the Super B-Beat Show (Mane One-Son Of Jarel)..Over an hour of heavy breaks, jokes, and the hilarious "Ten Things We Hate" segment.......

Take A listen...........Big up to all my W.S.T fam and all the San Diego Zulu's getting it in.........

DOWNLOAD...

No comments: