Saturday, April 9, 2011

" Respect My Zone "



Dr.Dre, Tony G, Joe Cooley, Alladin, M-Walk, Hen- G, Julio G and motherfuckin Tony A.......Yeah, the D.J.'s for KDAY's classic mixmaster era.......I remember vividly holding a metal clothes hanger where my antennae used to be on my boom box- and trying desperately to get a signal so I could record these insane four-track mixes they used to rock...

And just for all the HIP HOP BATTLEFIELD faithful, I'm going to share a portion of my youth with you by hitting ya'll with this 1988 "Tony A" Rodium mega mix explosion....

AWWWW shit........Even with minimal tools, dudes were truly ahead of their time.......Take a listen to this mix and I'm sure you will agree.....

DOWNLOAD.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drasar

DOPE site man..

Could re-up the RAE FREQUENCIES RADIO dl from june 14th 2010?

That's a hard to find mix

Thank's!

Anonymous said...

"Rare Frequencies.."

Drasar Monumental said...

Word I will see what I can do famo....

Big ups-
D