Monday, March 14, 2011

" Strong Island Steez "



What do Public Enemy, Roc Marciano, Leaders Of The New School, Prodigy, Grand Daddy I.U, E.P.M.D., Keith Murray, Rakim, and J.V.C. Force have in common?..... They all came from Long Island, New York.....



I don't know what they put in the water over there , but somehow they have managed to churn out top notch M.C.'s from this often overlooked section of the east coast....

B-Luv, Curt Cazal, and A.J. Rock put out some heavy material in the late 80's through the early 90's......Unlike many crews from that era, their music still resonates with innovation and freshness.....If you think I'm bullshitting-take a listen to this compilation assembled by Dee-Ville (Bust The Facts)......

DOWNLOAD....

1 comment:

donaleski said...

Ah yeah! Dis is str8 good, exactly that kind ov old school I needed cause it gots that fresh innovation. Thanx Dras, aint nuttin else I can but peace B.

In the meantime Sir...