Monday, March 14, 2011

" Bobcat Speaks "



* In the above pic (E- Love, Cut Creator, and Bobcat)......

Bobcat was once a member of the high-powered production outfit the L.A. Posse (Darryl Pierce, Dwayne Simon, and D.J. Pooh)...They produced for Breeze, MC Ren, LL Cool J, Tupac, Ice Cube, etc......

Here are a couple Bobcat facts that you might not be aware of....

1..Bobcat is responsible for Nikki D signing to Def Jam (The first female MC signed to that label)....

2..After Kool Moe Dee attacked L.L. with the scathing "How Ya like Me Now" diss, it was Bob that convinced L.L. to pen "Jack The Ripper"....

3..Bob's solo album "Cat Got Ya Tongue" had a couple heaters on it....Go back and check for yourself (He was better behind the boards than on the mic though, HAHAHAHA)...

4..He is the mastermind behind the production for the classic song, "I'm Bad"...

The dudes over at Gear Slutz recently conducted a interview with Bobcat to chop it up about his 20 plus years in the music industry......

PEEP

2 comments:

HOTSCRIPTURE said...

Check this out bro, you're on some whole other *sh bro. This ain't some gay shit bro, you brought my awareness and love back to "real" hop bro. I've been up all nite listenin' and downloadin' off the Battlefield funk radio. No bullsh*t. It's 540a.m. and I'm still listenin'. I haven't been to sleep and I ain't on no dope, no joke! Natural Hop High!

Drasar Monumental said...

Nah, fam I appreciate that shit......Comments like yours let me know there are other heads still out there....

Stay tuned, more wild shit on deck....

Peace-
D