Thursday, March 24, 2011

" Crate Damage, Part 3 "



Yeah I was unable to rock the "C.D." shit yesterday, but I'm going to make up for it by giving ya'll a certified domecracker....

If you grew up in the Yo MTV Raps era you might have caught a video from Powerule (E-Ville, Prince, and Ax)......."Smooth" was probably the trio's biggest hit....Matter of fact that video received heavy burn for a short time period....

I'm not sure if they are still recording-the last thing I heard from them was "Bright Lights, Big City" 1997 Dolo Records....

Back in 1991 they dropped the Volume 1 album on Interscope Records (Damn, Interscope has changed for the worse over the years HAHAHA).......Here is one of my favorite cuts from that joint....

"Ruffneck Style" produced by Powerule....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I still have that CD, dope album (especially the Large Pro produced track), but my fave was the "Dusk 2 Dawn" 12".

Anonymous said...

Dope! I sold that Smooth 12" to Tony D on Ebay. We became friends after that and would chop it up about records. RIP Tony D!

Matlok From ChiTown

Anonymous said...

fresh boston