Monday, February 8, 2010

" True Life Stories: Flavor Flav Edition-Re-Up "



It's 1994 and I am high as a kite on some stress weed and a warm St.Ides 40 oz.......Tonight Public Enemy, The Fugees, and The Goats [remember those dudes} are performing...........Me and my crew are broke, pockets are looking shabby as fuck, but here we are........Were chillin in the club parking lot and out comes "Wyclef". I'm not really a " Fugees " fan, matter of fact we were there to see if we could see " P.E."........

" Clef " hits us up for some trees to blaze, we smoke, we crack jokes, and we end up starting a cypher right there............No Lie.........We hit Wyclef with our most brutal rhymes, punchlines, battle darts, multi syllable shit, the works.......Wyclef is stunned, Wyclef is caught off guard, Wyclef just got took out ya'll.........

Anyway he is so impressed he let's us in the show for free.................

The Fugees take a break during their set and invite mc's up to the stage.......We bumrush the stage.......A couple kids try to rhyme, they wack.......I hop up there, tell the band to stop.....I wanna flip this shit acapella.........

"Mayday,mayday,/ I lay more bodies to rest than Richard Ramirez in his heyday...."Don't even bother, to step to this saga/ or you'll end up like Michael Jordans father" OUCH....

The packed crowd is going crazy...I'm really rocking this shit....Lauryn is watching me, she's bobbing her head...I'm killing it.............Next thing you know Flavor Flav is on stage, in my face, yelling at the top of his lungs......"Fuck you, I know Michael Jordan, ya'll niggers are over"........He is in my face, the crowd is screaming, I want to knock Flavor Flav the fuck out, I was a teenager at the time, and he was probably in his late 30's- early 40's but I still wanted to put him in a yoke..

I love P.E., they are one of my favorite groups, but I gotta knock Flav the fuck out {Imagine that}.....I look past Flav's shoulder and I spot the S1W 's {Deep}...........I am not knockin anyone out, time to part this crowd like the red sea, and get the hell outta here........................Flavor Flav sonned me, and 16 years later I kinda regret not beating him down....TRUE STORY..

1 comment:

BIG D O said...

lol! I remember when you told me this story over the jack yo...I gotta re-blog...