Sunday, February 14, 2010

" Blog Shots 34 "



After finishing off a hefty box of chocolates my girl gave me for Valentines Day, I though to myself..." What happened to all the fresh female M.C's out there " ?.......

Seriously.....

Where did they go ?....I'm not talking about that " Nicki Manaj " wobble-headed rap shit...



Nah, I can't go for that homey (Even though she is looking very spicy).....I'm talking about B-Girls that really got down for their crown....Soul sistas like Antoinette, M.C.Lyte, Lin-Que, Latifah (Before she switched up her steez), Boss, and a gang of other females that actually had skills....

I can't even remember the last time I heard a female totally wreck shit....Yeah, a couple females have popped up recently on the blogosphere, but I am not really convinced that they are bringing something new to the table.....

If you guys can prove me wrong, please do so.....Make me eat my words....Send me some tracks by some ill females and I will give you a salute....

Anyway, M.C. Lyte has a blog that you should peep when you get a chance.....Interesting stuff......Hip Hop, fashion, podcast, and tour stories...." Lyte " is also spinning these days ( I hope she can hold her own on the decks and it's not just another celebrity scheme )......

On another note, " Lyte " is looking real lovely these days....Better now than in her " Paper Thin " days..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH



TUNE IN

No comments: