Saturday, February 6, 2010

" Sample Source Shit, Part 7 "



It's only right that I bless ya'll with some music to lace up your weekend activities....If your going to head to the disco tonight, you should pump this in your system before you begin your shenanigans...

This weeks "S.S.S." comes from the Hip Hop Killers Crew ( Skinny & The Smoke Pitcher ) from France...What's dope about this one is that they pack this mix full of surprises...

I'm not going to ruin it for you duke, find out for yourself and start off your Saturday correctly..

Here is the tracklist*

01 - Horace Andy - Skylarking (Ra The Rugged Man )
02 - Buddy Guy - My Mother (Ill Bill - )
03 - Homer Banks - A Poor Man's Son (Mick Luter -)
04 - Little Milton - Blues Get Off My Shoulder (Rakim )
05 - William Bell - Share What You Got (But Keep What You Need) (Masta Killa - )
06 - Johnnie Taylor - Ain't That Loving You (For More Reasons Than One) (Pete Rock - )
07 - Marlena Shaw - Waiting For Charlie To Come Home (Skalpel - )
08 - Aretha Franklin - Cry Like A Baby (The Away Team - )
09 - Etta James - God's Song (That's Why I Love Mankind) (Heatmakerz - )
10 - The Sweet Inspirations - Oh What A Fool I've Been (PR Terrorist - )
11 - Nancy Wilson - All In Love Is Fair (Blaq Poet - )
12 - Yvonne Fair - Stay A Little Longer (DJ Babu - )
13 - Jerry Butler - What's So Good About It (You're My Baby) (NYGz -)
14 - Rozetta Johnson - Who Are You Gonna Love (Your Woman Or Your Wife) (Eskicit - )
15 - Leon Haywood - Long As There's You (I Got Love) (Joell Ortiz - )
16 - Family Circle - Mariya (Cappadonna -)
17 - Charles Sherell - Give The Women A Chance (Ayatollah - )
18 - The Reflections - One Into One (Termanology - )
19 - The Smith Connection - Wish I Had You (Evidence - )
20 - The Whispers - What More Can a Girl Ask For (Cormega - )
21 - Larry Saunders - This World (Is A Ball Of Confusion) (Kaotny - )
22 - William Bell - I Wake Up Cryin' (Mobb Deep - )
23 - Danny Pearson - It's It Really True Girl (Skyzoo - )
24 - Gloria Gaynor - You Can Exit (Street Life - )
25 - The Spinners - Lazy Susan (Inspectah Deck - )
26 - Allspice - She's A Lady (Havoc - )
27 - Joe Simon - I Still Love You (Evidence - )
28 - McFadden & Whitehead - Love Song Number 690 (Boot Camp Click - )
29 - Side Effect - The Loneliest Man In Town (Prodigy & Nas-)
30 - Mammatapee - Girl I Wanna Get Right Up Next To You (Blaq Poet -)
31 - Anita Ward - I Go Crazy (Nas - )
32 - Lakeside - Alibi (Deezuz -)

DOWNLOAD

No comments: