Monday, February 15, 2010

" Beat Tape Shit- Specs One Edition "



I haven't put up a "beat tape" type of thing in a minute, so without further delay, here comes some beat rockets from 206 Zulu brethren "Specs One"...

Specs is a triple threat when it comes to this Hip Hop shit: he paints, rhymes and makes his own fuckin beats....On this instrumental project ( Green Flowers ), " S.O. " rocks dusted soul loops, keeps it lo-fi, and brings his own unique flare to a minimalist production ethic.....

Peace to the posse in the 206...

DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Specs was one of the realest cats I met when I lived in Seattle for a few years.

He represents what a true B-boy should be!

Matt from Chicago

Drasar Monumental said...

That's what's up famz.....I will hit you up later today my dude...

Peace-
D