Monday, February 8, 2010

" D.J. Premier Is Still Killing The Beats "



PPPPPREMIERPPPPPPREMIER- Is still smashing the set in 2010...On this new cut with Joell Ortiz ( Project Boy ) " Preem " goes in for the kill with some truly dramatic production...

These are the type of beats that give me an immediate ice grill....

I have never really checked for the kid Ortiz...I'm not going to even front, he never grabbed my attention from the joints I heard him on...If he rocks on beats like these in the future, it will force me to stay on alert...

THIS IS THAT SHIT...

DOWNLOAD

And while your at it, you might as well cop Preem's " Live At The HeadQuarters " radio show from last week.....Here is the links
enjoy....

HOUR-1
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tzorw1

HOUR-2
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1zjhy6

1. Sadat X (f. Pete Rock)–Turn It Up
2. Rakim (f. Styles P, Jadakiss, Busta Rhymes)–Euphoria
3. Strong Arm Steady–Cheeba Cheeba
4. Nick Javas–Not A Game
5. Nutso (f. Royal Flush, Mic Geronimo)–My Hood
6. Shaolin Monks(Ghostface Killah,Method Man,Raekwon)–Dreams
7. 9thMattic(aka 9th Wonder) & Khrysis–Make It Big
8. O.C. & A.G.–Young With Style
9. Strong Arm Steady (f. Phonte)–Best Of Times
10. Joell Ortiz–Project Boy
11. Dogg Pound (f. Soopafly)–They Dont Want It
12. Ruste Juxx–Rearview
13. Bumpy Knuckles–81 Barzamurda
14. Showbiz (f. O.C. & A.G.)–We All
15. D.O.E.C.I.G.A.P.O.M. (f. Adversary, Napoleon Da Legend)–Sinking With The Ship
16. The Away Team–Fire It Up

3 comments:

The Kool Skool said...

You guys are killing it with the exclusives!!! Your downloads are killing the memory on my hard drive! Hahah!

Check this out if you get a minute!
http://thekoolskool.blogspot.com/2010/02/not-live-from-palookaville-dj-shucks.html
Peace!

Anonymous said...

YEAH, Dope shit! good to hear Primo change it up a bit there too!

Drasar Monumental said...

Word em up....Stay tuned this is going to be a ill week.

I will check that out later on today.

Peace-
D