Sunday, June 13, 2010

" Hip Hop Battlefield Remix Series "



Alright folks, it's time for me to pull out the crazy flame thrower remix shit to melt your ear drums off !!!!!!

Since I was away from my sampler for a couple weeks- I decided that today I had to go in the lab and construct some aggressive, UFC, type heat...And who sounds more aggressive than the MASH OUT POSSE ?

You know how I do on the remix tip....NO corny synths, NO hollow sounding drums, and definitely NO half-stepping....If your looking for some angry frequencies to boost your Hip Hop morale, you just found your theme music...

" Boom, Boom Boom, there you go bastard / murder international, custom made caskets ".......



"Pounds Up Remix"
DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That shit is fire bro! I'm feelin the drums.

Drasar Monumental said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-

Thank you very much...More rockets on deck..

Peace-
D

Sonny said...

you are fucking bananas with this one!

Drasar Monumental said...

Yo Son-Son,

Get at me I want to chop it up about a couple things..

Thanks famalama-
D