Monday, June 28, 2010

" 5 Monday Sure Shots "



What up HIP HOP BATTLEFIELD POSSE ?

Here are a few cuts that will force you to hit the rewind button.....Put on your seat belts, fasten your combat helmets, and tighten up that bulletproof vest......BLAM,BLAM, BLAMZ.........


1..."Real Money"----Vitamin D..

I posted this burner up a couple months back, but it is so fresh that I had to bring it back for all of those that slept....Vitamin D rocks the mic and rocks the boards this time around with true finesse...

Big up to all my peoples in Sea-Town !!!!

DOWNLOAD

2..."Flip Shit"----Ghetto Dwellers..

D-Flow, A.G., & Party Arty made some filthy Hip Hop over the years...On this cut right here they definitely get down for their crown...

DOWNLOAD

3..."Play It Close"----Horror City..

Thank goodness Prince Paul decided to take matters into his own hands and make sure that this album saw the light of day...Long Island stand up...

DOWNLOAD

4... "Inna Cipher"----Down And Dirty Tribe...

I'm almost positive that this is the only release from Jersey crew (Down And Dirty Tribe)....When I first heard this on a Tony Touch tape back in the day, it sent me on a mission to find out who and the fuck these kids were...

It's well over ten years later and this song still makes me want to push someone off a cliff.. (Especially the dude on the second verse)........Two thumbs up....

DOWNLOAD

5..."Alphabet Soup"----Raekwon...

Even though the alphabet theme has been rocked before (Gift Of Gab, Saigon, etc), the Chef goes in over such a raw beat that I had to give it the seal of approval.....This is my favorite joint off of the "Cocainism", Brinks Boys mixtape.....

DOWNLOAD

No comments: