Tuesday, June 1, 2010

" Funk What Ya Heard Mix "



My partner in GRIME, Mr.Mad Planet just finished up this 40 minute mix for Terry Urban & Mick Boogie's Serius radio show (Press Play)....I'm not going to even front-I haven't listened to it yet..

But I have known "P" for over ten years, so I know for a fact he will get down for his crown...Matter of fact , I'm going to quit typing and listen to this joint in the booming system right now !!!!!!!.....DON'T SLEEP..

Tracklist-

Krs One – "Who Da Best"
Apollo Brown feat. John Robinson & Ken Starr – “Balance”
Green Lamas - feat. Selfish, Decay, Ton Liv – “Chameleon”
Ken Starr - Feat. Akir & Oddisee – “Represent”
Murs & 9th Wonder feat. Verbs – “The Lick”
Pete Rock feat. Rakim – “Living For The City” ( Unlreleased)
Dooley O – “Hip Hop” (Get Bizz Kids Drasar M. Remix 2010)
Addict Merchants – “Why O”
Ill Poetix – “The Touch”
Opio – “Cherish”
Raekwon – feat. M.O.P. Kool G. Rap – “Ill Figures”
Cash Dreed – Steel Weighting

DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

Sonny said...

big ups to Mad PLanet... this shit is solid!

Drasar Monumental said...

SAY WORD.....Yeah, I'm digging this one...

Cats aren't up on these joints...

Peace-
D