Saturday, June 12, 2010

" Back On The Battlefield "



Now I am back on the battlefield so you better strap on your combat helmets, focus your binoculars, and lace up those boots homeboy !!!!!

In 1970 the U.K. band "Demon Fuzz" put out their sole album, Afreaka on Pye Records....WOW....This is the kind of music you play when you are looking for inspiration...Funky, unpredictable, soulful- afro-rock vibes...

It's a damn shame these cats never recorded as a unit again because this is some powerful stuff.....Big up to my dude Selfish for looking out......Turn the volume to ten if you know what's best for you....

"Message To Mankind"



"Another Country"



2 comments:

Daily Diggers said...

yo Dras, great choice my man.

That LP is a bitch to find here in the UK. Great sounds, even greater cover.

Kid Dyno

Drasar Monumental said...

Yeah, I was floored when I heard this shit....1970 illness..

Thanks for checking in famz..

Peace-
D