Monday, March 8, 2010

" Top Ten Wack Hip Hop Names: Part Two "



" Rappers like to set up, a lotta gangs / a lotta suckers with colorful names....I'm so and so, I'm this I'm that / but they all just wick, wick, WACK "....

K.R.S. One- " My Philosophy "

It's not hard to find straight-up WACK Hip Hop names, they are everywhere these days....Whatever happened to fresh names like the "Madman Clan", "Boostin Kev", "Ghetto Style D.J.'s", "Constant Deviants", and one of my personal favorites, "Old Dirty Bastard" ?.......

It's so easy to find SUSPECT names that I decided to go off the dome and hit ya'll off with part two of the " TTWHHN " series....If your name is included on the list, don't take it personal and try to come at me with some weird frequencies....

JOKES ON YOU JACK !!!!!!!!!

1. " Stomach " from Ice Water Inc....

Are you for real famz ? How and the fuck could a dude name himself " Stomach " for christ sakes ?......What's next, M.C. Large Intestine ?......

2. " Big Lady K "....

HAHAHAHAHA...

3. " Frenchie "...

Some brothers out there have lost their motherfuckin minds...C'mon, this cat has never been to France in his entire life, and even if he did, the name " Frenchie " still sounds borderline tinkerbell to me....

4.." Mussolini "...

This one is way too easy....DO THE KNOWLEDGE.....

5..." Wacka Flocka Flames "...

God damn...Can it get any wacker than this ?

6..." Heavy D "...

Sure he had a couple joints back in the day and all that.....Sure he recently resurfaced on some happy , lovers rock type steez, and another thing is for sure- his name is straight WACK !!!!!!!.....

R.I.P. " Trouble T-Roy "...

7...." Wale "

Even if this is his real motherfuckin name, he should switch it up on some Hip Hop shit....

8..." Brother Lynch Hung "..

This might surprise many of you, but I think "BLH's" first couple of albums were alright....Nothing groundbreaking, but definitely dangerous.....His name is crazy WACK though.....

9..." Chingo Bling "

GTFOH.....

10..." Zoo Life "..

40 Glock's crew is known for shaking dudes down and putting them under pressure....That's all fine and dandy....I just don't think we should be portraying ourselves as wild animals....We already get locked up in cages at an alarming rate in the United States ( YA HEARD ME ).......

Well that's the end of the comedy folks....I could go on forever but I think this is a good place to stop....Also, please keep in mind: It's not really all about a name, it's about skills of course....

AUDI 5000.