Wednesday, March 24, 2010

" Drasar Monumental Rocks The Remix "



Looking for beats is a daily operation over here at Hip Hop Battlefield....I don't believe in taking days off..If I'm not scanning over records to chop, I'm planning new mixes for the radio show (Battlefield Funk)...

365/247- I stay on my GRIZZLY ADAMS because this is not a joke for me....Some dudes look at Hip Hop as a hustle, some approach it from a hobby standpoint....But me, Mr. Drasar Monumental, I live and breathe this Hip Hop shit....PERIOD......

Now that we got that out of the way lets get into some DRAMA !!!!

Yeah famz- I'm going to slap you across the face with some more remix action....You already know how I get down for mines.......Explosive drums, minimalist mayhem, crazy bass waves, and all that other grimey shit ......

Strap on your combat helmets-grab some shelter and prepare for collision.....AHHHHHHHHHHHH..

Mobb Deep featuring Rakim- " Hoodlum "



DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

BIG D O said...

I dig it...

I gotta know tho...

those drums, kit or break? And if it;s the latter, I need you to hip me to the record...

I must know!!!

Drasar Monumental said...

It's a break chopped up.....I never heard anyone use it before so I had to GET IT IN...

Sorry man- can't tell ya the name of the group... HAHAHAHAHAH...

One love though famz-

D

Drasar Monumental said...

I would never fuck with a sample kit....Where is the fun in that ?

When it comes to beats-I find everything from a record...EVERYTHING- Hi-Hats, drums, basslines, etc..

PEACE-
D

BIG D O said...

lol, you gonna come out the name of that record!!

on the real you killed that though...enjoy this a lot...I'mma dial you up this week and we'll buil on it...