Monday, March 1, 2010

" Lord Alibaski Vs. Markey Fresh "



Robbie from " Unkut " recently conducted a interview with Flavor Unit affiliate Markey Fresh that set off a chain of interesting events..."Lord Alibaski" responded with a barrage of personal attacks against Markey regarding comments he made about the late "Apache" ( Alabaski's cousin by the way )....

Wow...This is some wild shit.....Check in for yourself...

Props to Unkut for holding down the fort...

Robbie, just because you get to the Easter Egg hunt first, does’nt mean you gonna find the most eggs. Also, mad artist frequent The 45 Kings basement for what ever reason they were there for!!! Just because you was down there don’t make you “Flavor Unit”!!! You are not gonna hear a lot of people who was down there, “first”, mentioned in the same sentence with the “Original Flavor Unit”!! Latee created the “Flavor Unit” derrived from his single, “This Cutz Got Flava”!! And he brought along a Gang of raw ass M.C.’s for which “The Muthafuckin Human Body Chart Ali Ba-Ski was one of them!!! Marky took 45 King tracks to Red to make Marky look good!!! Wack is what Wack do!! As far as the comment about Apache and smoking too many cigarettes, you got fuckin jokes!! Apache gave his life to Christ immediately after he disappeared from the limelight! If you don’t know Apache, keep Apache name out your Muthafuckin mouth!! He did what he had to do after his dilemma, got his weight down, stopped smoking for like years, and moved to PA peacefully!! This was a wack interview Robbie, but you gotta put out the wack with the good!!

Comment by Ali Ba-Ski 02.24.10 @

Ali ba ski, it sounds like you got alot of hate in your heart. Anger cause stress which leads to high blood preasure and heart attacks. Life is 2short. P.s i was never apart of flavor unit and never wil be. And your right, markey is gonna make markey look good. Aint nobody else gonna do it. Have a nice day ali ba ski

Comment by mercedes1010 02.24.10 @

Let me correct you. Hate, heart attacks, high blood pressure, the sun, the stars, the moon, and quazars had nothing to do with what’s really real! You based the last time you saw Apache as the reason he passed. If hate applies to me, then hell yeah based on your comment. All you had to do was do the math on him, so you would have known! But I guess it sounds like you got a lot of hate in your heart, since Apache got his shine and you did’nt! Which leads to high blood pressure, heart attacks, and a history of wack rhymes!!! Ali Ba-Ski was never one to feel like rap was gonna feed me. I’ve been doin’ my thing for 22 yrs and them same Cats who thought rap was gonna feed them, got jobs now, lmao!! You gotta be shittin me! Robbie, thanks, but no thanks! Aint shit to talk about!!!

Comment by Ali Ba-Ski 02.24.10 @

Alibaski, your real funny the sun moon and stars and talkin about i got jokes? Listen, you do what you do and im gonna do what i do . To be honest everybody ali ba ski dont know me and i dont know him, we never really kicked like that. So for him throw all these darts at me is crazy. Once again thanks for all the comments. MARKEY FRESH*

Yeah man. Yo, he smoked too many cigarettes, man. That’s what it was. His weight just went so high. All that hard, fast living just caught-up with him. He said that, not me! Apache was my first cousin. My Mother’s Sister Son! Apache is no longer with us, but I’m here and I listen and read! Sun never did the MATH!! CrateDigga 78, it would be a no contest!!! MF, you right! Not even a whole paragragh of conversation back in the days. You said what you said!!

Comment by Ali Ba-Ski 02.25.10 @

I dont want to talk about APACHE because he is not here to defend his self but even tho he did quit smoking and drinking the damage to his heart was already done, it was the long term effect that caused the health problems. i never said nothing bad about him. i knew Apache very well, we made hundreds of demo tapes in the basement, got high together, and played basketball together. C.DIGGA78, before i battle Alibaski, ASK HIM HOW MUCH MONEY HE GOT! I WILL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO TAKE THAT SHIT!! LMAO!!!

Comment by mercedes1010 02.25.10 @

Marcus Fresh, I’ve been on the job for 22 years and I don’t mean rap scrub!! You was always wack! Come and get it baby! Everytime you was down in the basement and we came through, I always wondered why you left! I never heard you on a track, tape, cassette, or anything with Apache that he let us hear. And I heard everything Marcus Fresh. Lakim, Doub J, Latee, and Chill Rob G Sun! No One ever passed you a mic! When we came stompin through, you had something to do, lmao! You were the epidemy of the word “Wack” and had the nerve to bite the hands (45 King) that fed yo “Wack” ass, lol. I will smash you in a rhyme fight or any other form of engagement! The people who liked you then, probably like Drake now! I’ll get back at you, gotta get back to work. You know, shot callin’! Hey Doub, what up real Emcee?

Comment by Ali Ba-Ski 02.25.10 @

Ali baski, nigga please!! You were never in the basement when i was there!! Lying ass fraud! I dont even know what your monkey ass looks like! And i never bit the hand that fed me, w.t.f is your drunk dumb ass talkin about?! Your a hatin ass bitter motherfucka! Fall back old clown and get off my dick!! Your trash!! Alibaski, garbage!! Stupid ass!!

Comment by mercedes1010 02.25.10 @

I typed in “The Mack of Rap” on YouTube!
But when I clicked on the link, it was’nt YouDude,
Mike Morrison came up, “Return of The Mack,
now you show up, “Return of The Wack”,
I see I got under your skin, so much profanity, I’ll have your bitch ass running around, lookin like Vanity,
First to come in the basement, first one to leave,
Somebody pass the mic to Marky, oh he left,
Nigga please!
All you’re known for is disappearing acts with your wack as rhymes,
It’s hard to battle Sissy’s who disappeared all the time,
Pussy!!! Bring It!

Comment by Ali Ba-Ski 02.25.10 @

I know what this is all about now. Alibaski is lookin for some attention. LOL! did you forget to take your bi polor medication? like i said before get off my dick goofy clown. your such a slob alibaski.

Comment by mercedes1010 02.26.10 @

Do you hear Marky Fresh records playing on the radio every day! Hell no!! He does not have a job, talking about betting stacks! Where is your income coming from? You a fraud ass fag! You don’t have any cheddar Son! Watch the way I spell Son, pussy. You are not worth a battle Marcus Fresh. Your rhymes are straight Puss! Mark tracks carried 99% of the cuts you did with him! All you had to do was burp on his track and the beat would have done the rest. That’s why it’s ok to make beats for Wack muthafuckas, lmao!! You a straight up Herb ass bitch, stylin on some bitch e-mail!! I’ll probably punch you in your fuckin face before I battle you! You disappearing act ass fag! Your old dumb ass still waiting for rap to feed you, lmao!! I’ll have to write your rhymes for you to battle me, lmao!!! You have no fire and like I said, I’ll probably punch you in your gay ass mouth before I battle you!!

Comment by Ali Ba-Ski 02.26.10 @

LOL!!! alibumski, i never ask you to call me so we can work it out. again here we go with the lies. instead of get off my dick, suck my my dick! old bitter ass goofy clown.fuck you! you aint shit, your trash alibumski. internet thug! LOL!! Now you wanna fight me? take your bi polor medication and sit your monkey ass down! you played yourself so hard with all that hate, i know frustrated that your basketball career failed and then you tried to be a rapper and that didnt work now your a bum ass nigga! you need to punch yourself in the mouth and shut the fuck up! i got 99 problems aint you aint one. im not worried about doing anything to me just keep ridin my dick, i love it!!!

Comment by mercedes1010 02.26.10 @

Hopefully no one gets seriously injured over this situation and they just stick to the rhymes.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

First of all I came on this site to hope to catch a glimpse of Lord Alibaski because he was in my opinion one of the better rhymers of the unit and I also think its sad Apache is no longer among us. But now that this MC is no longer among us I think its verry wack that a sucker MC like Marcus Wack claims 2 be down. Bia... u was around but never down because nobody knows u clown. I think it is verry sad that a wanna b mc want to gets a claim 2 fame over another dead mc body. Marky Fresh get a job, get a life, get a wife and get out of hip hop ur shit is straight up wack and u know that.
Fans of this toy mc can ventilate hate at http://www.myspace.com/mystery_management.
I am finished with what I got to say. Peace!

Drasar Monumental said...

Word.....I think both M.C.'s are dope in their own right...

Rest In Peace Apache......And since you mentioned it, I will dig in my crates and pull out some Alibaski for you G....

Be on the lookout-
Peace.

Anonymous said...

Damn,and now look not only did we lose Apache,but Markey Fresh too! Thats phuk'd up!
Peace from a Dirty South REAL Hip Hop Lover!!

R.I.P. Apache & Markey Fresh