Monday, March 8, 2010

" Blog Shots 37 "



When it comes to Ice Cube I have mixed feelings...On one hand, I give him ultimate respect for bringing some of the most aggressive, thought-provoking, abrasive music to the table...

On the other hand, I'm appalled at the questionable moves he has made that totally contradict most of his earlier works....Don't get it twisted: we all evolve and reach different levels of maturity as we get older, but god damn, Oschea Jackson went from yelling " Burn Hollywood Burn ", to starring in family friendly movies such as " Are We There Yet ".....

I know your probably thinking " Who and the fuck does Drasar Monumental think he is, how dare he say such things "....

First of all, I have been following Cube's entire career: from his first group " C.I.A. ", all the way to that horrendous movie he just put out "Janky Promoters".....

Secondly, I can recite the entire " America's Most Wanted " album word for word...( POW-POW )...

And last but not least, I still have faith in the Cubester......That's right JACK !!!!!!!!!

Even though Kam dissed him, even though I haven't enjoyed one of his albums in over ten years, even though I despise most of his movies (Except Boyz In The Hood), I still believe he can deliver the goods if he rocks over better production....

With that being said, make sure you check out Cube's blog when you get a chance....Updates, opinions, jokes, and all types of other shit poppin off over there...Also be on the lookout for the release of his new album, " I Am The West " ( I have my fingers crossed )

PEEP

No comments: