Tuesday, March 9, 2010

" Lord Superb Speaks "



Fresh off of a six and a half year bid, one-time " Wu " affiliate " Lord Superb " breaks his silence....Who could forget his crazy lines on the Supreme Clientele album...

"You know how we dine, we don't eat swine/ and we don't drink wine.....If you don't bring me some cognac I'll kill you/ I cant feel you".......

That has to be one of the funniest lines I have ever heard in my motherfuckin life....Anyway, " L.S. " has a bone to pick with Ghostface Killah...He claims he wrote " GFK's " rhymes for an extended period...

When I first heard about this a couple years ago I paid it no mind, but if you really listen to " L.S.'s " rhymes on Supreme Clientele he does sound exactly like Ghost......HMMMMMMMM.

Regardless " L.S. " is crazy angry and spits pure venom on this 13 minute interview with Doggie Diamonds....You don't want to miss this one dukes....

* In the above pic-- Reakwon, Prodigy, Chip Banks (RIP) and Lord Superb...

Lord Superb Speaks On Writing For Shyheim And How He First Met Power, Ghostface Raekwon (Pt 1 of 4)

No comments: