Tuesday, May 19, 2009

" Remix Arsenal "


My sampler has taken a severe beating lately..For real famz, so much work is getting put in, that sometimes it feels like a brother is getting a slight case of Carpet Tunnel Syndrome...I know, that was a little corny but I think you get the picture..

This week I flip a " Mic Geronimo " accapella ( Life Check ).I thought the original version was fine and dandy, matter of fact "MG's" first album had a couple heavy joints on it.." Shit Is Real " used to get a lot a burn on MTV Raps, Rap City, etc...

So check out how I wreck shit and get down for mine...Heavy drums, maniac chops, and a healthy dose of motherfuckin BASS.

DOWNLOAD

And just to show my appreciation to the cats that slide through on the regular, here is a freshly baked beat by yours truly.
DONT SLEEP..

DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

BIG D O said...

as always, illness.....Mic soundin good over that beat....real spit...

Drasar Monumental said...

THANKS KID...GET AT ME.

Anonymous said...

angreee drums... nice hot beat.