Sunday, May 17, 2009

" Easy Like Sunday Morning "


Rock Steady Crew D.J. " D.V. One " is back to burn with his latest mixtape...You know how " D " does it, nothing but soul power from front to back ya dig...

What makes this project interesting is that he plays nothing but covers...You will hear some very Ill renditions of your favorite tunes...Here is the playlist..Enjoy..

Is It Because I'm Black-- Senor Soul
Red Clay --Jack Wilkins
Its Your Thing-- Cold Grits
People Make The World Go Round-- Hortense Ellis
Aint No Sunshine-- Horace Andy
How Come u Don't Call Me-- Prince
I Wanna Be Where u Are-- Thelma Houston
O-o-h Child-- The Five Stairsteps
Sing A Simple Song-- He 6
Light My Fire Shirley Bassey my fire Erma Franklin
You Got What I Need-- Freddie Scott
Black Cow-- Norman Connors
Sister Sanctified-- Weldon Irvine
Hung Up On My Baby-- El Michaels Affair
The Look Of Love-- The Meters
Kissing My Love-- Cold Blood
Home Is Where The Hatred Is-- Esther Phillips
Big Payback-- Invaders
Groove Me-- Leroy Sibbles
Hot Pants-- Norma & The Heartaches
I Wish-- Travis Biggs
Papa Was A Rolling Stone-- The Undisputed Truth
Melting Pot-- Underground Vegetables

DOWNLOAD

No comments: