Saturday, May 9, 2009

" 3 Weekend Sure Shots "


The weekend is under way and the sun is back in effect..Every Hip Hop super hero needs some dramatic theme music to get into that certain zone..So without further a do, here comes the DRAMA..

Shorty Long " Purple Rain "---Cocaine is a hell of a drug and I don't condone the sale, or consumption of this narcotic..But when coke rap sounds this good how could you front ? This has been around for awhile and I feel like a sucker for not getting around to it until yesterday..With production from D.I.T.C. affiliate " Ahmed ", Shorty Long ( GOES IN ) kinda heavy...


Tony D " Trenton Psychiatric "---A instrumental banger by the great " Tony D ". I could put this type of joint on repeat for half of the day ( It's that funky )..R.I.P. Tony Depula, you will be missed...


Mr. X. and Mr.Z " We Drink Old Gold "---I hardly even drink alcohol anymore..After poisoning my liver for too long, I decided 5 years ago to simmer down a little bit ( but the majority of my ninjas are raging alcoholics ).. Something about this song makes me want to tap the bottle and twist the cap ( I wont though )...Classic shit right here homeboy..

No comments: