Friday, May 29, 2009

" Drasar Monumental On The Remix "


A couple years back I put together a Mobb Deep remix project..I was thinking about posting it up in it's entirety but I don't know if you guys are ready for that yet..( Ha Ha )..

" Killaz Theme 2 " is actually a Cormega joint that features the Mobb...Prodigy sets shit off with angry lines like..

" Peace to our way of life, hat's off to all the trife / let's toast to fully- autos and foot long knives "...( Ouch ..)

Havoc get's a little greasy with his lines, for example " Q.B.C. representative I'm just trying to live / if I can't get to you, I'm gonna take it to your kids " ... ( Take that )

So it was only right that I put together some menacing production to match such violent imagery...Here you go, another healthy dose of motherfuckin drama...

Shout to my dude Mando who deserves co-production credit ...( Get at me fool, we made this back in 05, it's time to get our GRIZZLY up )...100


DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

BIG D O said...

the crackle of the vinyl is what I live for!!!!