Sunday, April 5, 2009

" Rest In Peace Tony D "


By now you have probably heard about " Tony D's " untimely passing...At just 42 years of age, " Tony " leaves behind a extensive catalogue packed with banging beats and that New Jeru grittiness....A true pioneer in many aspects, " Tony's " fusion of Hip Hop and dancehall ( PRT, Almighty and K.D.Ranks, Blvd Mossie ) demonstrated how ahead of the curve he was...

Much respect goes out to you and your entire family...R.I.P.

Here is one of my favorite " TD " productions ( Scott Lark : Natural Bliss )..*Check for the " TD " mix I just did today *


The Trentonian newspaper just wrote a article about " TD "...PEEP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tony D was my everything. A legend in his own time, a mentor and he was a success at everything he set out to accomplish. My and my two very small children will miss him greatly. He was a devoted husband and father and put his all into everything. He had a huge heart. I can't express the hurt I feel , but it is comforting to know that he had so much respect and admiration...Marcy D

Drasar Monumental said...

RESPECT GOES OUT TO YOU MARCY.....I HAVE LOST QUITE A FEW PEOPLE ON THIS JOURNEY CALLED LIFE...BUT WE WILL ALWAYS KEEP OUR LOVED ONES SPIRITS ALIVE, AND KEEP THEIR ESSENCE CLOSE TO OUR HEARTS...

I HAVE BEEN A TONY D FAN SINCE 89/90...HE WILL BE MISSED BY A LEGION OF PEOPLE...IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO, PLEASE E -MAIL ME...ZJUDAH@YAHOO.COM