Monday, April 27, 2009

" Drasar Monumental On The Remix "


You know the phrase, once again " IT'S ON "....This week I'm going to bless ya'll with two remix versions...One version is more on the " SLAP EM UP " tip..And the other is a unorthodox, strange time signature, sunplash type of joint..You know what it is and you know how I do it....All samples, all gritty, no bullshit, no additives or preservatives...

The acapella I flipped for the remix is from " Inspector Deck " ( Rec Room )..When it comes to ill lyrics, natural flow, and mic control, " Deck " always comes through in the clutch...The best pound for pound lyricist in the " Clan " in my opinion....He has dropped some of the flyest rhymes in Hip Hop history...PERIOD...

YOU BETTER CHECK IN...



3 comments:

BIG D O said...

Diggin' the first remix more, but teh second one is ill too no doubt...like how you looped that section of music up and really didn't mess with it too much after that....that's a lost art in the production game....cats don't just dig for groove loops no mo'....at any rate, yeah, keep em' comin' man....always dope to hear ya stuff....

Drasar Monumental said...

WORD UP G...IT MIGHT SOUND LIKE A BASIC LOOP, BUT IT'S A CHOPPED UP LOOP...THE ORIGINAL COMPOSITION SOUNDS NOTHING LIKE IT..I FLIPPED TWO VERSIONS JUST TO SHOW SOME OF MY DIFFERENT STYLES....I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU, OUT OF ALL THE REMIXES YOU HAVE HEARD, WHICH ONES DO YOU LIKE THE BEST AND WHY ?......THANKS MAN, I APPRECIATE YOUR OPINIONS.....ONE

BIG D O said...

word, word....that's ill...so it actually was a chop job...no doubt...sounds seamless kid, great work....out of all the remixes (and forgive me, i'm stil catching up) I think that the way you re-worked that Prodigy "Keep It thoro" was pretty nuts....but I might re-tract that statement...lol, yo check ya email btw.....