Monday, April 13, 2009

" Camu Tao: Still Shining "


When it comes to my favorite " Camu " joints, it's either " Hold The Floor " or " Hear Me Talking To You ".....Both songs sound so completely different....One is a crazy, battle rap, killing spree type of joint, and the other is a non stop, skeezer clowning session.
I wish " Camu " had more time to develope his off-kilter style of rhyming because he was kinda ill with it....Unfortunately he passed away last year at the young age of 30....

" Hear Me Talking To You " was produced by the mysterious " L. Yakima "....I say mysterious because this is one of the only productions I was able to track down from him, and this beat is just straight up strange....It rocks a off- beat, stop and go unorthodox approach that is very unpredictable and unique....( two thumbs up )....R.I.P. Camu, your music still lives on.....

No comments: