Thursday, April 23, 2009

" Hip Hop Battlefield Remix Files "


Before I get into the this I want to send a big shout out to all the cats that send me music....For real it is appreciated. The only problem is, the majority of the shit ya'll send me is straight butt cheeks...I don't want to hear what " Marky Mark And The Funky Bunch " sound like in 2009....One cat that sent me music started off with " Hi Draser "....Yo my dude, my name is " Drasar- Drop Kick You In The Lip- Monumental ".....Yo the shit is somewhat flattering that you feel I am worthy to review your music and all that, but you guys are killing me with all this 3 stooges rap shit.......

So here we go folks...I posted this remix back in the summer of 08...One of my best beats in my opinion...And by the way, when you come to " Hip Hop Battlefield " don't be afraid to dig around a little....Your boy has been posting for a minute, I'm quite sure you will find something so don't sleep...

Nas- " It Ain't Hard To Tell Remix.......POW,POW,POW,BLAMZZZ

DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

diggs81 said...

Lovely remix...Afrika Bambaataa in SLO this Sunday. What's the damn deal?