Friday, April 17, 2009

" Hip Hop Battlefield Remix Shit "


Drasar Monumental on the remix tip once again , JACK....I decided to construct a beat with no hi hats....Every time I hit up my sampler, I try my hardest to do something I haven't done before....

This beat features psycho chops.....If you really listen closely you will hear all types of science going on.....Bass manipulation, odd arrangements, and a haunting breakdown makes this joint a keeper..The lyrics come courtesy of , " Mission / Crown City Rockers"
...BLAM BLAM POW POW......" DIRTY HIP HOP WILL NEVER DIE ".......

3 comments:

BIG D O said...

excellent shit kid....just dope man....wish there was more remix artists out there that had skills like this.....real Hip-Hop shit....just outta curiousity what sampler you use to make your beats? I assume our using hardware.....

P.S. I still got that special somethin' comin; your way....

Drasar Monumental said...

THANX ONCE AGAIN...MPC 1000 , ROLAND 404, IMAGINATION AND A GANG OF RECORDS.....I'M TALKING DUMB CRATES.....I HAVE FUCKED WITH ALL TYPES OF SAMPLERS OVER THE YEARS, BUT THE 1000 IS PERFECT FOR ME....PEACE...

Anonymous said...

I like the Hot Beats.. Just wait for cats to hear the remix project..Knockout punch ya heard meh???
p.s.
Mi Dancehull!