Monday, June 11, 2012

" Ken Swift & Rob Swift Drop Jewelry "



The legendary B Boy monster "Ken Swift" recently caught up with Mr. Rob Swift to talk Hip Hop history 101, breakbeats, staying in shape, etc..

"Rob Swift: Over the years music has vastly changed. The “break” part of a record is a thing of the past. I can’t thing of one song, Rap, Rock, Soul or R&B, that’s out today which contains the classic “break”. Is there modern music that exists today that ya’ll rock the floor to or do you go “way back, back into time” for the inspiration to dance?

Ken Swift: I like classics, they always bring me right back there mentally and physically, my dancing can be good and or great depending on that one moment where the songs hits you in the right way at the right time. Ive heard pretty cool stuff as I travel but Im not sure if the songs are old or new at times. Ultimately, If something has that real nice feel to it, Im gonna get down".

READ THE REST HERE...

No comments: