Wednesday, June 6, 2012

" Drasar Monumental Remix Action "



Hip Hop Battlefield has been up and running for almost five years at this point...

Interviews (King Shameek, Phil Most Chill, Paris, Selfish, my dude MF Grimm, etc), jokes, reviews, under the radar cuts, secret society breaks, our Battlefield Funk Radio Show (be on the lookout for another broadcast soon) and my own mixes, projects, and rugged remixes...

I don't have any plans on stopping the bumrush - so stay tuned for more wreck...

Currently I am nestled up in the lab tinkering away at beats for an upcoming full length with a certified NYC hardcore Hip Hop legend (You will get that by the end of Summer I am predicting)...So it's needless to say that I won't be dropping any more remixes on the BATTLEFIELD until that project is wrapped up...

So I dug in the BATTLEFIELD files and found one of my remixes that you might have missed, Grand Daddy I.U. "Slinging Bass"....

" If a brother test I'm going to check the fool / I'm from the old school, I take my respect with a tool ".

HARDCORE HIP HOP WILL NEVER DIE !!!





No comments: