Monday, December 26, 2011

" Battlefield Remix Steez "



Before I even get started I want ya'll to know something - these remixes that I flip are tailor made joints....

Instead of just throwing an accapella over a previously made production, I build the instrumental around the vocals which enables me to get intricate with the wreckage....HA.

Some of these producers out here drop vitamin deficiency beats....I try to bulk my shit up with protein powders, amino acids, and all the proper essentials..

My goal is to construct beats that will topple motherfuckers.......With this remix of "I'm Legend" by Smiley The Ghetto Child, I believe I accomplished my mission......BLAM,BLAM....

DOWNLOAD...



4 comments:

Donaleski said...

Yo Dras, thats some very good remix, truly tailored made and pure raw ish indeed. Keep makin it holmes. Merry Christmas btw…

Peace D

Drasar Monumental said...

WORD UP FAM.......I APPRECIATE THAT....MORE WRECK ON DECK FOR 2012..

ONE-
D

Anonymous said...

WTF IZ UP DRAS!? That shit was ill ... the first track was like ridiculous.. blended with fantastic... keep us blessed, kid..
word life
u doin it

Unknown said...

Head crushing dopeness, thanks D, Happy New Year fam.