Monday, December 6, 2010

" Nubian Crackers Interview "



2011 is almost here people.....Another year has come and gone in a blink of an eye....I'm not the type of dude that is into New Year's Resolutions or any of that bullshit...

I'm also not into end of the year wrap up's either .......So you will not see any best of 2010 hoopla popping off over here....Instead, what you will see is me doing the exact same thing that I have done on HIP HOP BATTLEFIELD for the last three years....

Mixes, under the radar action, my own remixes, turntable abuse, breaks, grimy Hip Hop , Battlefield Funk Radio, comedy, insight, graff, podcast, and all that other fly shit.......

Speaking of fly shit: check out this interview with one-half of the infamous Nubian Crackers crew, "Undercover Brother" that was conducted by 7L on the fresh Bladerunners Blog.....

If you don't have any Nubian Crackers in your crates,SHAME ON YOU !!

" I am still making beats, looking for beats.. I got like records everywhere. I haven't used my stove in years! If a chick comes over she's like "where am I supposed to sit" I am like "I don't care just don't touch my records"(laughs)... I used to buy 4 copies of everything... 2 to DJ with, 2 to keep sealed. I got boxes and boxes of sealed rap shit. I am big Dre Fan, so like the first Chronic and Snoop album, I got like 30 of each, first pressing...Kid Dynamite album.... at least 50... I remember when me and Kenny were in Portland and I saw that First Base lp by Babe Ruth (with "The Mexican") for $1... I was "like yo Kenny they got Babe Ruth for a dollar" and He was like "yeah but u already got like 10 of those"... I ended up buying every copy they had that day.... I mean I got 4, 5 thousand records I haven't even listened to yet! I edit records all the time, I had done this big Bob James project, but it never got released. I am always busy doing something with music and don't see it slowing down! "

READ THE REST HERE....

No comments: