Wednesday, December 22, 2010

" Hip Hop Battlefield Rants "



1.......While flipping through channels last night, I caught the first thirty minutes of VH1's "Dirty South" tribute show......I already know what your thinking..."Why and the hell is Drasar Monumental watching such garbage" ?......It's because I am a Hip Hop fanatic, and Ghetto Boys, 2 Live Crew, Lawaun Love, Shy D, Magic Mike, Gucci Crew, M.C. A.D.E. and plenty others made a huge impact on me growing up.....

Plus Scott Hobbs (Brother Of Dave Hobbs From The Ghetto Style D.J.'s) was my football coach back in the day.....He put me up on plenty breaks, and also played early demos of 2 Live Crew shit when they were straight B-Boy......Anyway, the parts that I did see of the show completely sucked (Are you surprised ?)

Luke came out yelling "Doo Doo Brown" while half-naked skeezers flopped around in a embarrassing manner......I'm all for girls bouncing around and all that, but the performance left a real sour taste in my mouth.......Your boy Drake came out (Why and the hell is he performing, he isn't from the south) and really stunk up the place.....While he was rhyming, he was looking at his feet the entire time......SAD.........VH1 please step your shit up!!!!

2....Bahumbug.....Bahumbug..........Around this time of year people spend all types of money that they don't have....Be careful while your out there trying to stunt, you don't want to start 2011 on skid row.....HAHAHA...........

3....Hip Hop Battlefield is getting "Bigger & Deffer".......I don't plan on switching up like a lot of these other corny blogs....It's real simple fam, if I like it, I post it....If I'm not feeling it I don't fuck with it...

You can send me a million e-mails and try to put the squeeze on me all you want, if I don't like your material don't take it personal- I just can't rock with it......BLAM....

4...PLEASE stop dickriding just because a couple blogs suck off these goofy dudes.....Some say the fifth element of Hip Hop is knowledge......I am officially making ORIGINALITY the sixth element.....What's the point of posting up the same exact shit that the next man posted up ?.......

God bless the child that has his own.......(YA HEARD).....

5....The gods have a saying that is one of the most important proverbs in life....."Word Is Bond"..........Real simple, real effective, and really hard for a lot of cats to stay true to......

Like my man Selfish said, "People doubt what you say, but believe what you do".......Quit making empty promises in 2011.....If I had a dollar for every promise one of these Hip Hop dudes made to me over the years- I would be on some Black Trump shit by now.........If you say you are going to do something, try your hardest to manifest those words (Myself included)...

Dead all the empty promises, SHOW AND PROVE......

6...Fuck Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, and all that other shit.........

If you worship one of these experimental so-called social networking sites- more power to you champ....But I have seen so many people in 2010 get caught up dealing with these sites.....

If we weren't friends back in the day, why are you trying to contact me now and tell me about how you are living the dream?...

PLEASE......Save your energy and tell someone who cares, because I truly don't.......Turn off your computer every once in awhile and hit the boulevard to see what's really happening around you......

You might have a million FOLLOWERS on Twitter, but guess what---if shit gets real hectic for you in real life, less than a handful of these motherfuckers are going to actually help you out.......TRUST ME....

7...No New Year's Resolutions...........

Try to better yourself everyday.....If you smoke crack-stop smoking that bullshit today.......If you are a wack herb- study on this Hip Hop shit today and get your mind right......If you are a sucker D.J.- go back to square one and dig in the crates....

You get the picture........Find your inner power today, don't wait until the end of the year because you might not even make it that far.....Life is short....

8....That's it for now folks.......This is the end of my little rambling session.......I feel a lot better, maybe I should try this more often....HHAAAAAHAHA..........Peace to everyone that checks in on the regular....

AUDI 5000-
D

No comments: