Friday, July 17, 2009

" Willie Evans Remix Heatery "


I recently ran into Willie while he was on tour with " Mr. Lif "...He was a real down to earth cat..After we cracked a couple jokes I asked him what type of sampler does he rock? ..Come to find out he uses the same sampler that I do ( MPC 1000 )...

And just like myself, he rhymes and makes his own beats...YEAH MAYNE.....

Anyway, if your not up on this cat I suggest you go cop some of his earlier work with the " Asamov " crew...Some of Florida's finest Hip Hop if you ask me...

In 2007, " Willie " gave Mr.Lif and Ak the remix treatment for the " Black Mega " project.....

You know what to do.....

1. medical aid
2. hand that rocks the cradic
3. wreck dem
4. black dialogue
5. looking in
6. away
7. livin
8. brothaz
9. the fries
10. party hard
11. communication ft. willie evans jr.
12. memorial day (prod. therapy)

DOWNLOAD

No comments: