Monday, July 13, 2009

" Digging In The Wax Weapons Files "


At this point the " Wax Weapons " series is close to turning 30....Damn, almost 30 off the top of the dome mixes done by your's truly..

When I made " WW 11 " eight months back, my goal was to pull out some of the grimiest beats in my record collection...No " Neo - Soul ", no party time, shake your money maker joints, no happy rap.(I don't have much of that in my crates anyway HAHAHAH)

I think my goal was accomplished...Listen carefully to these blends...Instead of riding the 4 bar blend motif, I decided to let the mixes build to the point of hypnosis...After a couple minutes of checking in, you might just find yourself under some type of ROUGHNECK SPELL...There is one needle skip ( Happens with vinyl sometimes homeboy )...

I dedicate this to all you hardcore beat rockers out there...Turn the volume way past ten and prepare for collision......BLAMZZZ

DOWNLOAD

No comments: