Wednesday, July 8, 2009

" G.T.F.O.H. - Magic Johnson Edition "


Truth be told, Magic Johnson is my second favorite basketball player of all time ( Kobe Bryant is my # 1 pick ), but did you see him at the Michael Jackson tribute yesterday ?......Wow....

I couldn't believe what I heard come out of his mouth..This brother had enough nerve to say " One of my fondest memories of MJ is when we sat around and had a bucket of K.F.C. fried chicken together "..GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE FAMZ....

Are you crazy ?...The cameras are on you fool...The world is watching you, waiting eagerly for you to drop a jewel or two about this man's life...And all you can come up with is a lame ass chicken eating story...Shame on you fam..

The next thing you know, every media outlet is talking about this K.F.C. comment and straight clowning....( What a suprise )..

I'm suprised the curtains didn't close on Magic....I'm suprised he didn't get hit in the face with a flying egg before he walked off the stage....I'm suprised cat's are so brainwashed they didn't even feel Magic was out of pocket....



You gotta give it up for Al Sharpton though.....Damn...He tore down the house when he yelled out to Michael's kids, " Their is nothing strange about your daddy, but their is something strange about the way your daddy was treated "...
I got motherfucking goosebumps when I heard that shit....

It's time to let Michael rest ya'll....He gave us a lifetime of music, isn't that enough ?.....R.I.P.

4 comments:

Nick Nayme said...

Serious.... Best time of his life???? Okay, this is just rediculous. Next time dude.... Hire a f*cking writer!!!

Drasar Monumental said...

WHAT UP NICK.....THANKS FOR CHECKING IN....

BIG D O said...

lol, when that shit happened live, I spit my pizza out and a couple of friends I was watching with just started screaming at the TV...lol, we'll give Magic a pass because we all know he's functionally retarded.....so un-classy...such bad timing....what a goof...can't wait to hear what Charles Barkley gonna say about that shit....

Drasar Monumental said...

I'm glad I'm not alone on this one....