Friday, July 24, 2009

" Tribute To The Villain In Black "


M.C. Ren is one of the King's Of The West.....Period....Dudes talk about Snoop, Crooked I, etc...But the Ruthless Villain doesn't get enough shine when this regional king talk start's poppin up....

Here are a couple lines that should refresh your memory..

" I hit a nigga off in the head with a chair / the reason for that, the motherfucker he was standing there "...( M.C Ren - Final Frontier )...

" Anytime that the 9 wanna leave, I got a 38 hidden up the sleeve / And it's ready to go to war, cause that's what it's here for, I shoot down a million nigga's and shoot one more ".....( M.C.Ren - Appetite For Destruction )...

" They want a nigga dead or alive / cause I don't talk jive, I try to survive "...( M.C. Ren - Mayday On The Frontline )...

I could truly go on forever ( off the top of my head ) but I think you get the picture...Strange thing is, after Ren put out the " Kiss My Black Ass E.P. " I stopped checking for him a little bit...I liked that E.P., but his follow up record ( Shock Of The Hour ) switched up the production dramatically.

Regardless, their is not many dudes that brought that hardcore shit like Ren...You actually felt the tension soon as he grabbed the mic back then....Salute to you Ren, for making me write better rhymes....

Check out this extensive interview " Dubb CNN " conducted with Ren awhile back.....POW,POW,

PEEP

And just to keep it funky, here are a couple videos to get hype to...C.P.O. featuring Ren- Ballad Of A Menace.


Eazy And Ren dissing Dr. Dre.......HAHAHAHAHAH


One of the few songs I liked on Shock Of The Hour, " All Bullshit To The Side "....

No comments: