Monday, July 13, 2009

" Hip Hop Battlefield Remixes "


I remixed this joint before, " Grand Daddy I.U. " ( Slinging Bass )....It was descent enough by my own standards, but it had too many sequences ( 15 or so )...

Sometimes when you rock too many sequences, you end up all over the place, and your beat becomes one big sloppy mess ( Unless your name is the Bomb Squad )..

Grand Daddy I.U. is a criminally slept-on cat...Even though his albums were always a little uneven, he always dropped some incredible wordplay, ill syllable patterns, and heavily detailed street narratives....Salute...

If you have shitty computer speakers your not going to hear the low end action...Ghetto Blaster recommended HAHAHHA..

Peep the remix......

DOWNLOAD

And while your at it, here is another Drasar Monumental remix torpedo... Vocals from , " Big Noyd " featuring Mobb Deep...

DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

BIG D O said...

the beat for the I.U. remix is golden...

you stay on it my brutha...you stay on it....

Drasar Monumental said...

GOTTA GIVE YOU A BIG SHOUT FOR THE SUPPORT MAN....FOR REAL IT IS APPRECIATED.....HOLD TIGHT, I HAVEN'T EVEN DROPPED THE REAL TORPEDOS THAT ARE ON DECK....YOUR IN FOR A BIG SUPRISE IN A SECOND.....YOUR BLOG IS FRESH TOO, BROTHERS BE CHECKING IN....PEACE

BIG D O said...

It's nuthin' Drasar, i'm waitin for the rest man!

preciate the love on the blog....

~100~