Thursday, July 10, 2008

' Sucka Of The Week, " The Game....


Instead of dissing motherfuckers all the time, I like to big up the music I do like and appreciate......Anyone can gossip and talk reckless about people........Anyone.......That's why only once a week do I call someone out and pop blogshots at them......This week is a easy target for sure......Drumroll please........Mr. Butterfly Tatoo, Sir Change of Heart, M.C. Name Dropper, I'm talking about Game folks.....Oh, I mean The Game.....HaHa.......What a fuckin cry baby.....Wimpering about how he is a misplaced Hip Hoppper born in the wrong era......Get the fuck outta here......Crocodile tears, falling from someone who is helping fuck shit up......I don't buy it........Check 4 yourself below, and get your tissues ready............

No comments: