Sunday, July 20, 2008

" Sucka Of The Week " Felli Fell


Remember back in the day when "M.C. Hammer", had a K.F.C. commercial and he was dancing like some type of idiot for a nice 2 piece?.....That shit had me spazzing out back then......Now in 2008 we have L.A.'s Power 106 D.J. "Felli Fell", scratching for McDonalds......Some fools will say," Your a hater, atleast he is getting his papers"......How low will dudes go to get a little cake?..........And if your going to play yourself for McDonalds, atleast bust some halfway descent scratches......Dude is busting some ol'e Eric B cuts.. ........We are in Cali man, Q-Bert and all them other dudes raised the bar a decade ago.......Why are you cutting like a god damn sucka?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF???

"I'm just sampling"..........GETTHAFUCKOUTTAHERE!!!

a new low....

Just another reason I feel embarrassed when I tell people I'm a dj.....

Mcdonald's is on Serato now, eh? bullshit.

Unknown said...

Yo I jus heard this shit today.doodoo garbage like this is pure negative impact on the future of the culture. but to some ducks, a fast nickel will allways beat a slow dime.