Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"Styling On You".....S.F. Flashback


When I hear cats talking about the "old" Bay, these names always pop up......"415", "Totally Insane", "Cougnut", "R.B.L Posse', "The Click' and a gang of other dudes......But one name is seldomly mentioned ...."Paris". It's a shame because his body of work is amazing......The above picture is of "A.T.C"......Paris produced this joint in 1988, and it was ahead of it's time............I tried to find out more about A.T.C., but my attempts were futile....But Paris continues to drop heat....He did all of the production for one of P.E.'s newest offerings, and has a fresh website "Guerilla Funk.com"...........The name of this song is 'Time To Bill'........and yes, I own the record so quit acting dizzy......360

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paris always gets love over here even my girl has a Paris bumper sticker. And cougnut oh shit I havent heard that name since I was like 13 but for real our jam was that Mac Mal this is my opinion

Unknown said...

RAPPIN 4 TAY