Wednesday, July 23, 2008

" King Status "


It's official family........"King Shameek", has blessed us with his presence on Hip Hop Battlefield............Now I know that my blog experiment is not in vain........I don't do this for a pat on the back, I don't do this for cake, I don't do this for a date, I don't do this to kick up dust.......I do this because I am a Hip Hop student, and I am merely sharing my studies with ya'll.................Back in the day M.T.V. would play a song like "Be Black' {produced by King Shameek}.....Now they wouldn't dare play anything remotely close to this song.......So it's my duty to play my part and expose quality Hip Hop in order to create alternatives........Big up King Shameek....Your music had a profound effect on me ..............Big up King Sun, 'Be Black" is still classic material..

No comments: