Friday, February 17, 2012

" Goretex Wreck "



Earlier this week while doing some heavy digging I ran into "Goretex" formerly of Non Phixion...

There are a lot of rumors surrounding the break up of the group, but I'm not a motherfuckin gossip reporter so I didn't bother asking him any cornball questions...We just chopped it up about Hip Hop, records, and how phony cats are these days...

I'm definitely familiar with the material that the trio put out during NYC's independent boom in the late 90's - but I wasn't really up to speed on Goretex's recent releases, so I did a little investigating to see what the Brooklynite has been up to...In 2004 he dropped "The Art Of Dying", and last year he came with the "Coffin Syrup" project that contained various versus he recorded throughout the years...

Conspiracy theory murder rap is the steez....

"Dedication" featuring Timbo King & Killa Sha (R.I.P.).



"Mother Natures Son"

No comments: