Saturday, September 26, 2009

" Drasar Monumental Rocks The Remix "


Don't think for a hot second that I'm snoozing when it comes to these beats JACK!!!!!!!! I'm just real critical with my shit....Sometimes I will listen to a beat for weeks before I release it to the HIP HOP BATTLEFIELD POSSE.....Anyway, I posted this remix almost a year ago ( Big Noyd- Usual Suspects ) and I think it's dirty enough to splash up again....

This is the kind of joint you play before slapping someone upside the head...(Play close attention to the low end manipulation)

DOWNLOAD


And here is a extra torpedo that will sizzle your speakers up.........All beats by me...POW,POW,BLAMZZZZZZZZZ

DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

BIG D O said...

Yes, yes, it's too nasty!

Drasar Monumental said...

BIG UP DOGZ....

The Kool Skool said...

Banger! I hope you don't mind but I swiped it for a video interview with Slick L.A.....
I credited you on the video page. Don't sue my ass! I only have $2! Hahaha!
Stick it on you blog no one has posted it yet and there are exclsive Sneaker leaks in it
Peace Ahki!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8nX7lFKoMU
http://www.youtube.com/user/KoolSkoolRadio

Drasar Monumental said...

Word thank you.....I will post that up tomorrow...

Peace Akhi, D