Wednesday, September 9, 2009

" D.J. Muro Rocks The 45's "


If you have ever spun with 45's, you know that you have to have a steady hand in order to rock shit properly..One false move and your needle is flying all over the fuckin place...That's why this mix by " Muro " get's the nod of approval from HIP HOP BATTLEFIELD..

All 45's, all flavorful, all enjoyable tunes...This was made to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the " Staple Design Company "...

Here is the playlist....

# Star Children – Mighty Ryeders
# Proud Of You – Johnny Guitar Watson
# I Too Am Wanting – Syreeta
# A Warm Summer Night – Chic
# I Get High (On Your Memory) – Freda Payne
# I’m Just Doing My Job – Bloodstone
# Seven Days – The Moments
# I Wanna Give You My Love ‘till You Scream – Alfonzo
# Out Of My Life – Bloodstone
# Phatom Lover – Leon Ware
# Sharing – Vitamin E
# Mariya – Family Circle
# Cause I Love You – Lenny Williams
# Make A Little Love To Me – Isaac Hayes
# A Few More Kisses To Go – Isaac Hayes
# Capricorn – The Cannonball Adderley Quintet
# Maracas Beach – Grover Washington Jr
# My Funny Valentine – Dianne Reeves
# Starlight & You – Lonnie Liston Smith & The Cosmic Echoes
# It’s A Terrible Thing To Waste Your Love – The Masqueraders
# Dying To Live – Edgar Winter
# You Mean Everything To Me – Black Ivory
# Faithful To The End – D.J. Rogers
# Call Me – Aretha Franklin
# Wish That You Were Mine – Manhattans
# Strangers In Dark Corners – Tavares
# Baby Come Home – Willie Hutch

DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

Toast said...

When I downloaded this and tried to unzip it, it asked for a password. Any ideas?

Drasar Monumental said...

SORRY about that...I will fix that shit right now...

Nina_Wessun said...

password is needed..