Tuesday, February 24, 2009

" It's Going Down In Oakland "


If your in the Oakland, California area on March 1 { Like I will be } you better check in on my dude " Sauras's " record sale....I am ready to handle my motherfuckin business, are you ?.....Here is what " Sauras " had to say....

Aight folks...

It's that time again. It's been a minute, and the record stacks have continued to grow.

Join us Sunday March 1st for a "Spring Cleaning" RECORD SALE/SWAP in North Oakland. An assortment of local DJ's, producers and deep crate collectors will be cleaning house and selling vinyl LP's and 45's of all genres...including Soul, Jazz, Funk, Hip Hop, R&B, Rock, Blues, etc...for bargain prices.

Address: 454 41st Street Oakland, 94609

Sale starts at 10am and goes until 1:00pm. No early birds.
Sale is in the back of the driveway.

Two blocks from MacArthur BART station for those using public transportation.

Nuff Respect,

Deejay's Smokestack & Saurus

And to keep this post official on some " TOWNSHIT " , I gotta send a major Krylon destroyer shout out to my manz " KING REFA ONERZ "...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats what I'm talkin bout. Count me in.

Drasar Monumental said...

WORD UP EC, IT'S TIME TO GET DUSTY....SEE YOU THERE BOOOOYAAAAKAAAA