Thursday, February 26, 2009

" The Black Dot Check In "



When I found out " Black Dot " was down with " Tim Dog " back in the day, I tried to find any remnants of his rhyme career....After searching extensively for an extended period of time, I came up with nothing.....

Nothing....I couldn't find any 12 inches, videos, mixtapes, promos, absolutely zero, nothing.....But for some reason today I decided to go on my " Black Dot " quest again....Yes, I finally found him....If you watch this " MTV Raps " video carefully, at 2 minutes and 28 seconds, " Black Dot " introduces the South Bronx slayer " Tim Dog ".....


If you want to see what " Black Dot " is up to in the 21st century, you need to watch this...{ Prepare for heavy science to be dropped }

2 comments:

The Kool Skool said...

Yeah man, Black Dot is serious. My friend said that he was in the group "Tall Dark & Handsome" that were on B-Boy records. I haven't checked it our yet so not 100% sure though...
If you like Black Dot check out a few of my recent blogs. Hip-Hop is under some things...

Drasar Monumental said...

Yeah my manz just told me that shit...I'm about to find some " TDH " joints to see what he was yelling back then....Good lookin.....